NLC Families and Players:
For the last several months, one of our primary club objectives has been to guide the process of a safe and fun return to lacrosse play for our children. In order to accomplish this, our club COVID policy is constantly evolving to reflect the most up to date guidance from state and county public health offices. Please check back here regularly for updates regarding health policies for the club.
As we head towards our first season of game play, here is the current NLC guidance around COVID safety, based on Marin County Sports guidelines released on 3/3/2021, and the CDPH update from 2/19/2012 (subsequently updated on 3/4/2021).
- All team competitions are limited to teams located within Marin or counties bordering Marin that are in the red “Substantial” tier or better.
- Face coverings required when not participating in the activity (e.g., on the sidelines).
- Face coverings required by coaches, support staff and observers at all times, and in compliance with the CDPH Guidance for the Use of Face Coverings.
- Face coverings strongly encouraged by players during trainings and games, as tolerated by the participant.
- Observers maintain at least 6 feet from non-household members.
- No sharing of drink bottles and other personal items and equipment.
TRAVEL & QUARANTINING:
- If a player travels outside of CA, per the current state CDPH travel advisory we ask that that participant self-quarantines for 10 days upon return OR shares results of a negative COVID test taken at least 5 days after return.
Questions? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org